Thursday, June 20, 2013

He Arrived!





Akwaaba (you are welcome here), 

Just writing to let you know that I arrived safely to the MTC Friday afternoon about 2pm. It was quite a long flight but everything went smoothly and all my luggage made it safely as well. Sorry I couldn't write sooner the internet connection was down here. I can't write too long right now but everything is going well. My companion Elder Halavaka is from Australia and he's a way cool guy. His brother served in Auckland when Taylor(Blake's brother) did too! Crazy right? And we're just getting through all the other orientation things today. I'm just trying to focus and get adjusted. OK well got to go but just wanted to check in and let you know that I'll be writing sometime Thursday. Love you! 

-Elder Moss

(Just a note to all blog readers: I'm so excited to journal this awesome experience that my son Blake will be having in Ghana and share it with all of you as I learn to blog.)




No comments:

Post a Comment